Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Love

  • seeing Dads walk their daughters to school
  • hearing Laura compliment everyone
  • watching my Dad insult the Chinese people in the Olympics
  • watching my Mom get mad because my Dad is insulting the Chinese people in the Olympics
  • seeing baby Wesley smile
  • running
  • waiting for Erin to have her baby
  • mountains
  • knowing that Ian comes home tonight
  • seeing the "you're an idiot" look on Brooke's face
  • cuddling with Buster
  • singing
  • reading Zen's one-liners on Monique's thank-you cards
  • having conversations with my boss about the over-throw of the government (ok, thats not exactly what we talk about, but almost)
  • having dance parties with June
  • the song "All These Things That I've Done" by The Killers
  • fireflies
  • seeing people help eachother
  • the new deodorant I bought that makes me not sweat at all even when I run (if you really know me, you really know this is a big deal)
  • matching
  • laying in grass
  • learning Spanish
  • swinging by myself
  • being part of something bigger
  • laughing. really laughing.
  • rain. watching, walking, or running in it.
  • songs with a choir in the background
  • never coming to the end of my thoughts because a chasm opens up into a whole new realm of possibility
  • the simplicity of it all

No comments: