Friday, August 8, 2008

A Day in the Life

My brother in law (Lanny) just walked into the room i'm in like a robot. With every step he took a "mem" sound beeped out of his mouth.
He approached me.

"I want your headphones."

I reach into my bag and pull them out. He continues to stand beside me, not moving, not speaking.

I place the head phones in his hand.

He turned his body around, while keeping his arms in position, and proceeded to do the robot (accompanied with the "mem" sound) all the way out the door. I then heard him continue in the same manor all the way down the hall and into the living room, noises and all.

It's midnight and we are the only ones awake. He is doing this purely for self entertainment. And it doesn't help that he's on really strong pain medication.

The weird thing is, that this isn't out of the norm for him, with or without the drugs.

Welcome to life in the Mayhugh household.

No comments: