Monday, August 4, 2008

I know, right?

Could you tell me the next time that you're choking?
Cause I'll rush right over to shove some dirt right down your throat
It's nothing I have against you You're just a creep and you can't remember the last five years. What's a bond if it dissolves in water? I took a piss that lasted longer than you and your manipulations.
I called my mom last night, she said, "Sweetie, you don't need someone who's more fleeting than fall"
'Cause don't you love those leaves? Don't you wish the orange stayed forever And Crickets sang in the night all through winter? And I thought, slow down, think of all the time this jerk has messed you up and left you down. And hey, I choose my company by the beating of their hearts not the swelling of their heads.
Besides, I'd rather forget the days we spent than try to stay afloat in shallow water.

No comments: