Monday, July 28, 2008

Home:

a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.

Or, In the words of Joe Dirt, "you like to see homo's naked."

Yup. I'm back in Kansas. I don't know how I feel about that.

I finally cried when I said goodbye to Erin, Rick and June. They always get to me.

I just need to stay busy while I'm home. Today was my first full day back. I slept in till 11. Called my old boss. Took a shower. Went to wal mart. Now I'm going to FHE with the singles ward. Yeah, not too productive. I did alot of creeping on facebook, though, that was sweet.

Just kidding. I hate facebook.

I read an article in the August Ensign by President Monson about acting Today rather than tomorrow. I need to institute that concept into my life.

Yup. I'm not in Idaho anymore and there's nothing I can do about it. It's really going to start sucking when everyone goes back and I stay here. That makes me want to throw up.

Whatever. I am where I am. I might as well have fun.

Here I come, Kansas. Prepare for destruction.

No comments: